• M.A. in English Linguistics, specialized in Pragmatics research – I study language use and meaning in context
• B.A. in Russian Philology , second language English
• Associate Member of ITI – Institute of Translation and Interpreting, UK.
As a member of ITI, I adhere to its professional code of conducts. See Here.
I am also a certified pro of ProZ.com. See my certificate HERE
• Linguist & Translator since 2011 with great passion and dedication
• In-house Translator working overseas from 2013 – 2016 for China state-owned companies (SINOTRANS, China Heavy Machinery Company)
• Background in training and tutoring, founded own private tutoring school.
• Two Publications in translated literary works.
• Broad experience in business, marketing, technical translations, dedicated in Film Subtitling, Video Game/App/Website Localization.
CPD & Tools
As a translator, It is important to keep honing one’s language skills and expanding the existing knowledge, especially for those who work in the field of Technology & Entertainment like myself. Therefore I allocate at least 30 hours a year to professional development, attending webinars, lectures and online courses to be always ready for my clients.
I work with MemoQ, Aegisub, MS Office, AutoCAD (on request) and several cloud-based translation platforms (upon request).
Video Minute Translated
- A Second Before Us, video game localization
- Kuna Exchange, cryptocurrency website localization
- Fillr, mobile application localization
- The Neighborhood, 2017, Subtitling
- Don’t come around here no more no more – A tale of Sardis county, Translated Publication
- Friendzone Proof: Friendship to Relationship, Translated Publication
- Tasty Brains , mobile AR game localization & linguistic testing
- The Ancients AR, mobile AR game localization
* Some projects not shown for confidentiality reasons
CPD & Awards Showcase
You may view my CPD certificate awarded by ITI for the year 2017/2018 HERE